My NEW website is here!


Hi Biscuits! 

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been almost two months working on my new blog. 

I worked really hard to get the new website up. I worked everyday, skipped tons of lunches, stayed late nights to get it to where it is at. I put my heart into this. 

I decided to get my domain to make it easier for everyone to find my website. I also started from scratch. I started over again!  In this new blog, I've put some recipes from my old blog that was worth sharing again and I also created new recipes with better photos. 

Thank you to everyone who have viewed and liked my blog posts this past year. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. 

I have more plans for my new blog (adding sections, videos and a lot more). This will come once I have everything completed.  Please let me know if you have suggestions etc. I want my blog to be better for you. So again, thank you! 

My new website: Chilloutbiscuit.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...