1 pound lean ground beef
1 onion chopped
1 package mushroom cooked
1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
1 pint whole milk ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles (I used Tinkyada GF lasagna)
8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add mushroom and onions; saute until onions are transparent.
3. Heat in sauce.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated parmesan cheese, and eggs.
5. Spread a thin layer of the sauce in a 13 X 9 pan. Layer with cooked lasagna noodles, cheese mixtures, mozzarella cheese and meat sauce. Repeat until you've used all the ingridients reserving 1/2 of mozzarella cheese. Cover the top with mozzarella.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 min, uncover and bake for 10 more minutes until the top is browned.