Navy Blue - NEW YEAR

Happy New Year everyone! First post this 2015 and I'm excited! I cannot thank everyone enough who views my blog. YOU encourage me everyday to think about my next post. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 

Vest - this vest was a gift from my sister and I love it. It is a size S and the length is perfect. 
Shirt - I found this shirt on sale at J.crew and thought that this would look great with my vest. The white on the shirt really makes this outfit pop! 
Necklace - to add more white/light to my outfit, I decided to wear a plain crystal necklace. Any color that's in the lighter shade will also go well.
Shoes  Remember my last post about TOMS, - One for One - When you buy a pair, a pair will be provided to those in need. 
Pants: I sized up when I got these because my size (2) were a little tight. As it turns out, they stretch, alot! It fit perfectly when I first wear them but they get lose by the end of the day. If you decided to buy this, remember that they are true to size! The one thing I love about this pair is that the material feels and looks great. It doesn't feel cheap. 





Details:

Top: J.crew - Woven Panel Sweater. Similar Panel silk tee
Pants: J.crew - Skimmer Pant in Wool 
Necklace: J.crew - Layered Circled Necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...