Outfits to furnitures - pinks and grays

Today's post is inspired by modern furniture by modani. I have put together a selection of their furniture for my good friend who is expecting a baby girl. I love how grey and pink go together so I decided to show the colors' compatibility through fashion and furniture design. Let me know what you think!

Fashion




Sweater - J.crew Intarsia Reindeer Sweater 
Vest- J.crew Quilted Puffer Vest 
Boots- Clarks Mezze Game in Taupe
Jeans - J.crew Skinny Ankle Jeans
Scarf - Nordstrom similar 



MODANI FURNITURE 

I started with the silver chesterfield sofa from their modern sofas collection, which is now on sale from $1,190 to $990.00. 
Zebra Rug - $540. This amazing faux zebra skin rug will definitely catch your attention when you enter the room.
Nikkia Vase - This vase is now on sale for $5. This ceramic vase adds a color to the room. It will look great on top of the 3 drawer changing station I chose.
Hudson Crib - This 3 in 1 pine wood crib comes with adjustable guardrails! 
It can be used for newborns to toddlers.
Queen of love chair - This is my favorite out in this collection. It is feminine and is perfect fit for my friend since she is having a baby girl. This also comes in multiple colors and can be used indoors and  outdoors!!
Pink Pillow- This pillow matches wonderfully with the grey queen of love chair and the sofa. This costs $25.
Bihar Pillow - This pillow will definitely bring extra dimension to the room set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...