Ingredients: Serves 2
4 Chicken thighs
9 cloves garlic
1/3 dry white wine or dry sherry
2 lemons grated (1 tablespoon)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Warm olive oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Do not brown the garlic
2. Take off the stove. Add white wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano,thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken skin dry up into a baking dish. Pour the sauce over. Add a little bit more olive oil if you want.
4. Liberally salt and pepper the chicken
5. Cut the lemon in wedges and tuck it among the pieces of chicken.
6. bake it for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
7. Put it under broiler for 2 minutes to brown the chicken.
8. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil and allow to rest on the counter for two minutes.
9. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and rice.