Mulled Cider By The Fire

Mulled cider is a great drink and it definitely makes me feel like it is fall! So sweet and soo good! My recipe will be on my blog soon! 

Vest:  I got a S petite. This is not a fitted vest but still very stylish. If you're looking for something more comfy, this will be great for you. It is great for outdoor activities like hiking, camping etc. One thing I like about this is that it is PACKABLE! It packs down in a little bag. It is also very light yet warm. It comes in 6 different colors and I am wearing dark cayenne in this picture. 
Boots:  These are my favorite winter boots. They last a long time and it is very warm!

One of the reasons why I would choose L.L Bean over other stores is because L.L Bean has a lifetime guarantee and has awesome customer service, both in stores and on the phone.  Their products last long and are built well. Even though they are a bit more pricey, I think all LL beab products are worth the price. You are getting what you pay for :)







 



 c/o llbean


Details:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...