Fall Foliage - Cream Pants and Fall boots

Yesterday was the first day when I actually felt like it is fall. Breeze and more leaves on the ground. Good bye summer and hello boots season.

Shirt: This shirt is from LOFT. It is a size XS regular and if can tell, it is a bit loose and long on me but it is very comfortable. I would have gotten it in petite but it is not available.  If you look closely, the collar is beaded which is a plus to me. I thought that the beaded collar would be enough of accessories but now that I am looking at the pictures, a bright neck necklace like this would make the outfit much better. I give this a 3.5 stars out of 5. I would give it a 4 if I got the petite size.

Pants: Snow pants - Cream pants are awesome in the fall. These corduroys pair are comfy and it fits my legs perfectly. It makes your behind look nice and tight! The length is also perfect for my height. This is a 2 petite from LOFT. I give this a 5 out 5 stars.

Boots: I was contemplating between using my brown or black boots. Brown boot wins! It matches my pants much better. I was also wearing a brown jacket over my shirt which I should have used for this picture. When you click on the link, the boots are darker in person than it is on the website. Darker in a good way. I've had these boots for two years now and I love them. I give these 5 stars.


                         










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...