Summer is over, but you know what means? most dresses are on sale! Like this twist-back silk dress n hibiscus floral from J.crew. Since it got 4.5 stars, I decided to review it myself
1. The dress runs big. I got a 00 and I'm usually a 0-2
2. I'm 5'0 and the dress goes down just right above my knee. It is a little too long for my height
3. I love the criss cross back. It a plus.
4. A dress that is perfect for summer but it will also look good for early fall. Pair it with a jean jacket.
5. It is not a fitted dress which is something that I typically won't buy
6. Since the dress isn't fitted, adding a hat to my outfit, makes my outfit a bit more girly.
7. This isn't a dress where I would wear heels or wedges. Wearing sandals or something that has a flat bottom looks best with this dress.
Hat: BP Straw Fedora