Ingredients:3 cups cubed - cooked chicken
1 cup green peas
2 tablespoon diced pimiento
1 or 2 (Depending if you want a lot of sauce) cans (10 1/2) ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk or chicken stock
3 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
Unbaked pastry or biscuits
Directions:Preheat oven to (425)
1. Salt and pepper chicken. Put 1 teaspoon of the 3 1/2 curry powder.
2. Drain the chicken.
3. Combine all ingredients with the chicken except the pastry. Heat, do not boil.
4. Turn into a casserole. I used an 8'' square casserole
5A. Top with pastry. Rolled 1/8 inch thick. Cut a gash in top of pastry to allow for the escape of steam.
5B. If using biscuits cook the biscuits half way through separately.
6. Put the casserole in the preheated and bake for
* Using pie crust - 20 minutes then wrap thin aluminum foil strip of each side cover 1 inch of the pie's side.
*Using biscuits - Bake for 20 minutes without the biscuits. Put the biscuits on top and bake for another 10 minutes.