Baptism in a Beautiful Stone Church

When I first saw this dress online, I didn't catch me eye but when I went for visit to the nearest store, it definitely did. The fit is perfect for my height (I'm 5'1). Pictures online doesn't do this dress justice so I suggest trying it on at a store if you can before purchasing. I also choose this dress because I think it's appropriate for a lot of  different occasions. 





Details:

Accessories:
Necklace: J.crew - Layered Circle Necklace 
Headband: Anthropologie: Morocco Headband
Bag: Ann Taylor: Town Crossbody Bag
Belt: Michael Kors - 13mm Braided belt  similar 
Bracelet: J.crew: Turquoise Bracelet 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban - Wayfarer Brown 
Umbrella: Ella Umbrella:  Totes Primary Dots Bubble Umbrella 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...