MS took a snapshot of my outfit as we were heading to dinner. I was out running errands all day and got home to change really quick for dinner. This was put together in 5 minutes so if you don't like this outfit, I totally understand! There's a couple of things that I would change. I didn't like the scarf that I used. I wish I wore a plain scarf instead because I'm already wearing a lot of patterns. I also think that a plaid shirt would look better.
- Vest: ZARA - Quilted Waistcoat Vest with Piping Pattern: (Sold here, similar (Recommended) )
- Shirt: J.crew - Boat Neck Top (in neon) : (Sold here, Similar)
- Jeans: J.crew -Skinny Ankle Jean (sold here, similar)
- Flip flops: Loft- Modern Flip Flops (sold here (in pink quartz), similar)
- scarf - Navy blue scarf : (similar)
- Bag: Longchamp - Medium Le Pliage Tote (sold here)
- Sunglasses: Tiffany&Co. - Gold Aviator Sunglasses - (sold here, similar)
These are the two things I wish I wore instead.
Details: Shirt: J.crew Factory: Classic Button-down shirt in Gingham (color: navy check) (sold here, similar)