Out and About - Quilted Waistcoat Vest


MS took a snapshot of my outfit as we were heading to dinner. I was out running errands all day and got home to change really quick for dinner. This was put together in 5 minutes so if you don't like this outfit, I totally understand!  There's a couple of things that I would  change. I didn't like the scarf that I used. I wish I wore a plain scarf instead because I'm already wearing a lot of patterns.  I also think that a plaid shirt would look better.

TAGS:JCREW.LONGCHAMP.TIFFANY&CO.ZARA.LOFT.






Details: 

  1. Vest: ZARA - Quilted Waistcoat Vest with Piping Pattern: (Sold here, similar (Recommended) )
  2. Shirt: J.crew - Boat Neck Top (in neon) : (Sold hereSimilar)
  3. Jeans: J.crew -Skinny Ankle Jean (sold here, similar)


Accessories: 

  1. Flip flops: Loft- Modern Flip Flops (sold here (in pink quartz), similar)
  2. scarf - Navy blue scarf : (similar)
  3. Bag: Longchamp - Medium Le Pliage Tote (sold here)
  4. Sunglasses: Tiffany&Co. - Gold Aviator Sunglasses - (sold here, similar)



These are the two things I wish I wore instead.


Details: Shirt: J.crew Factory: Classic Button-down shirt in Gingham (color: navy check) (sold here, similar



Details: Scarf: J.crew Factory : Light weight long scarf in fresh guava (sold here, similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...