Trader Joe's Favorite - Veggie burger + my homemade sauce

Don't feel like cooking? I get home from work and I'm exhausted 
most of them time. Since it takes a lot of time to make my home made dishes usually 1-2 hours to cook, I try to NOT do that at least once a week.  As you all know, I love TJ' and this is one of the things I get every time I go there. I made it with my homemade sauce and topped it off with some fresh arugula.








Ingridients:

TJ's veggie burger (featured on the right) - Trader Joe's 
American cheese (or your choice of cheese)
Hamburger buns( I use regular sandwich bread because I like how it's thinner and lighter than regular hamburger buns)
2 slices of thin tomatoes
arugula


Sauce: ingredients can be bought at your grocery store or target /Trader Joe's 
1/2 cup mayo
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon ground mustard
2 tablespoons ketchup
1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
1 teaspoons paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions: 

  1. I make my sauce first because I like my burgers warm, I'm sure you do to! In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, set aside.
  2. Cook the burgers on a skillet with very little oil. Melt your favorite cheese on top. Once the patty is browned, has some color and the cheese has been melted, take if off the stove. 
  3. Take your bun, spread some sauce one each bread ( I like mine saucy) then place a TJ's veggie burger on top. Now, go crazy and put your favorite toppings! I like mine with a little tomatoes and a lot of arugula. 
Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...