SALE ALERT! Cyber Spring

Cyber Spring


-Ann Taylor: 50% off entire purchase + FREE shipping - Use code (WOW50)

-LOFT:  50% off entire purchase + FREE shipping - Use code (CYBER50)


My picks:

Anne Taylor Picks

1. Petite Median Tweed Sheath Dress- $139 - 50% = $69.50
This dress will make your legs look nice and long, making your petite body look taller!

2. Petite Colorblock Ponte Sheath Dress- $129 - 50% = $64.50
This colorlock dress will certainly show your shape!


3. Town Cross body bag- $118 - 50% = $59
This is one of my favorite handbags! why? because it's perfect for this season and it will match a lot of my cute outfits. I'm certainly considering this bag especially for the price! 

LOFT Picks

I am in love with this pattern. I have tried it on in store already and the fit and length is perfect for my height. Not too long, not too short. The fabric feels great and looks great on. I was hesitant on buying it because it was $35 at the that time but I think this will be my next purchase. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...