Red/White Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I know I'm not supposed to wear white jeans until memorial day but I couldn't help it this morning. I have just bought blazer,shirt,bracelet that is featured from LOFT yesterday (40% off orignial price!). I can wear this red blazer with black pants but I just wasn't in the mood to. I got ideas from pinterest  to see what kind of shirt/top to wear my outfit with. I knew that the shirt couldn't be plain. It needs to have stripes (black white)/patterns (not too crazy)or anything to make the outfit not too plain SO.... why not wear the the shirt I bought!

A little Secret:
Here's what I do when I shop. I try to pick NOT only what is cute/ unique in the store but also pick out what matches with most of my stuff.  In other words, I as I shop, I create an outfit in my head. Would this shoes match with any and  importantly MOST of my stuff? would this top match with any of my pants?
Sure, buy something that's completely different from your wardrobe, why not!It is always good to get out of your comfort zone, but for someone who has a budget, this is a smart way of shopping.

Friendly Reminder:
I am a 2 but the blazer is a size zero to make it more fitted for my body.
The shirt is an S and it is a loose on me but I like it that way.

TAGS: J.CREW.COLEHAAN.MICHAELKORS.LOFT





DETAILS:
Jacket: LOFT (40%) - (sold here, similar)
Shirt: LOFT (40%) - (sold here, different pattern, different pattern
Jeans: J.crew factory (50%) - (sold here, similar)
Shoes: Michael Kors (30%) - (sold at the following retailers stores (L&T)(Nordstrom) (Zappos)(Macy's), 
Accessories:
Bag- Cole Haan (Sold here, similar)
Bracelet- LOFT (40%)- (sold here, similar, similar

What do you think of this outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...