Pretty in Pink

TGIF.

When I bought these pants (J.crew, final sale , in ) I thought to myself, UH OH!, they are brighter than the picture online  (bought online) AND since these were final sale I thought, I was screwed. After trying out different tops with this, I found the perfect match! Polka dot or anything with pattern that's in a darker color, would match. This is my first time wearing this pants and as the day goes, the more I like the way it looks. After all, I'm glad these were final sale!

Notes: The pants is a size two and they are a little big on my thighs but I believe that J.crew's CITY FIT are made looser than regular pants, I could be wrong though, maybe I'm just losing weight, (kidding!)


TAGS: JCREW.LOFT.TORYBURCH.OPI









Details: 

Shirt: J.crew - Polk a dot - (sold here, similar, similar, similar)
Pants: J.crew - Skimmer Pants -(sold here, similar)
Shoes: Tory Burch- Sally 2 Peep Toe Wedge PumpNordstrom , Bloomingdale's)

Accessories:

Belt: LOFT-Colorblocked Skinny Belt - (sold here, similar in Peach Fuzz
Bracelet: LOFT-Pink Stone Leather Bracelet -  (sold here)
Nails: Think In Pink by OPI (Sold here, sold here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...